Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Note from the editor:

Dear Readers,
For those of you who thought to yourselves after reading Erica's blog from last night "Hmmmm, I wonder if Erica was on mass amounts of morphine when she wrote that blog?" The answer is YES! Her comment to me was "I am going to write a quick blog saying that I lost my iPhone," and the blog below is what she came up with. I would just like to point out that this blog was written after a long, hard day filled with serious pain and numerous tests. Will fill you in about that later. For now she is in very good spirits and taking it easy.

Your loyal blog editor,

Jamie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

no excuse necessary! it was great to see Erica's words (as drug-induced as they may have been) on her blog. And it was rather entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll try morphine next time I need to be creative... quite impressive, E! :)
big ABRAZO
Gioia

WUCREW News said...

If only we could all write as thoughtful and creatively as E!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gioia; will definitely give it a shot for creativity (i need it!)

E, it's always fun/lovely/great! to hear form you. I'm happy to read you're in good spirits. Hang in there, amiga.

Un besote,
Giselle

WUCREW News said...

confections are on their way!